Hi there, I’m Andi I’ve been a photographer for over 15 years working in photojournalism, commercial photography, shooting for a fashion and lifestyle blog and of course photographing weddings!
My passion for photography is in the storytelling, making images of moments in time to be preserved for years to come. Whether it’s the look on his face during your first look or the sparkle in her eyes when she puts on her wedding dress. I am honor to be witness to these moments and want to create photos that you will cherish.
Here are 5 things you may, or may not know about me...
1. I have a huge sweet tooth! Any and all things sweet, cookies, candy, cake, uhhh wedding cake? YES please!!
2. I love to travel. Some of my favorite places are San Diego, (who doesn’t love the beach and average temps of 70 everyday?) Austin, TX (great food, great music, great culture.) And next on my must visit location is Iceland. (No tickets booked yet, but I am going to make this happen!)
3. I’m a huge sports fan, you will defiantly hear me yelling at the TV during a Packers or Badgers game!
4. I thinking retail therapy should be covered under mental health insurance. I mean come on who doesn’t love a good shopping trip when your feeling down?!
5. And finally I am an introvert. Now this doesn’t mean I don’t like people just I need alone time to recharge. And I think it helps me in my photography, I don’t want to be the center of attention I like to hang back and observe.