Welcome to Andi Stempniak Photography serving Western Wisconsin and beyond, where we believe in stylish, timeless and authentic photos.
Andi has been a photographer for more than 15 years. She gained a foothold in the industry with her keen photojournalistic eye, and honed her personal style by shooting for a fashion and lifestyle blog. But her passion is people. Photographing weddings, and personal moments are her specialty. She does it in a way that puts her subjects at ease while creating photos that will withstand the test of time.
A note from premier photographer, Andi Stempniak:
My passion for photography is in the storytelling – making images of moments in time to be preserved for years. Whether it’s the look on his face when he first sees you in your wedding dress or the sparkle in her eyes when she says “I do,” I am honored to be witness to these moments. It’s my pleasure to create photos you will cherish for years to come.
"Andi laughed and joked with us, which brought out our natural laughs and smiles!"
Hi there, I’m Andi I’ve been a photographer for over 15 years working in photojournalism, commercial photography, shooting for a fashion and lifestyle blog and of course photographing weddings!
My passion for photography is in the storytelling, making images of moments in time to be preserved for years to come. Whether it’s the look on his face during your first look or the sparkle in her eyes when she puts on her wedding dress. I am honor to be witness to these moments and want to create photos that you will cherish.
Here are 5 things you may, or may not know about me...
1. I have a huge sweet tooth! Any and all things sweet, cookies, candy, cake, uhhh wedding cake? YES please!!
2. I love to travel. Some of my favorite places are San Diego, (who doesn’t love the beach and average temps of 70 everyday?) Austin, TX (great food, great music, great culture.) And next on my must visit location is Iceland. (No tickets booked yet, but I am going to make this happen!)
3. I’m a huge sports fan, you will defiantly hear me yelling at the TV during a Packers or Badgers game!
4. I thinking retail therapy should be covered under mental health insurance. I mean come on who doesn’t love a good shopping trip when your feeling down?!
5. And finally I am an introvert. Now this doesn’t mean I don’t like people just I need alone time to recharge. And I think it helps me in my photography, I don’t want to be the center of attention I like to hang back and observe.
Hiring a photographer is more than just someone who can take pictures or has a nice camera. Anyone can do that, it's about telling a story. An experienced wedding photographer is able to tell a story. The story about one of the most important days of your life.
Unlike other vendors, you'll be working very closely with your wedding photographer for the majority of the day. Every couple should feel like their wedding photographer is a part of the family.
Andi Stempniak Photography offers collections based on hours of coverage. With each package you will receive an online gallery of beautifully edited images, digital downloads and a print release.